From experience I can say that the following gift + remarks will make almost every girl crazy for you! I have used it to many times, so I am sure you will be able to use it as well.
The whole thing is rather very simple.
For start (and most important part) the girl must be the one you really like, otherwise you will destroy the whole “magic” even before it starts, and waist the whole idea of this story.
Now that you are sure that this is the right girl for you, and that this is the girl you wish to use this “magic” on you can proceed to the next step.
For the next step (trust me) you must do something to make girl angry. Yes, make her angry (OK not too much), but enough that you need to apologize for. If you do not speak with her for a few days even better (trust me)!
Now, it is time for you to prepare for the next step. What you need now is one very special book: “The little prince” written by the Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Do not worry I am sure you will be able find this book in any bookstore, I was able to find this book across Europe and even in Uganda, Ruanda, Kenya. This book is universal, it does not matter if the girl lives in US, Europe, Japan, Africa, it does not matter even if the girl is young or old, the only important thing is that you are sincere.
Now, of course I do recommend you read the whole book. To read “The little prince” it will not take more than 2 hours and do trust me it will teach you a few things about love.
The Little Prince
public domain / wikipedia.org
Now, the “magic” starts. Let us say you did read a whole book and I hope you did love it, so the time is to start with my proven “magic”.
What you need to do is hand write the following text on the inside cover of the book:
- "You are beautiful, but you are empty," he went on. "One could not die for you. To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you−− the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered; because it is she that I have put under the glass globe; because it is she that I have sheltered behind the screen; because it is for her that I have killed the caterpillars (except the two or three that we saved to become butterflies); because it is she that I have listened to, when she grumbled, or boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing. Because she is my rose.
- And he went back to meet the fox.
- "Goodbye," he said.
-"Goodbye," said the fox.
- "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret:
- It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
- "What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
- What is happening on his planet? Perhaps the sheep has eaten the flower...
At one time I say to myself: "Surely not! The little prince shuts his flower under her glass globe every night, and he watches over his sheep very carefully..." Then I am happy. And there is sweetness in the laughter of all the stars.
- But at another time I say to myself: "At some moment or other one is absent−minded, and that is enough! On some one evening he forgot the glass globe, or the sheep got out, without making any noise, in the night..." And then the little bells are changed to tears...
- Here, then, is a great mystery. For you who also love the little prince, and for me, nothing in the universe can be the same if somewhere, we do not know where, a sheep that we never saw has−− yes or no?−− eaten a rose...
- Look up at the sky. Ask yourselves: is it yes or no? Has the sheep eaten the flower? And you will see how everything changes...
- And no grown−up will ever understand that this is a matter of so much importance!
- … in case you travel some day to the African desert. And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back….
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Little princes with golden hair (change hair color if needed) will never understand that she taught me what it means to be loved and what it means to love somebody. Sometimes we learn more from the children (grown up or not) than from the people that thinks they know it all.
Thank you, little princess, for the short but priceless moments for which I imagine we were more than friends, and with you I felt like a man who is no longer lonely among people.
The trust you have given me means a lot to me, the way I lost it will hurt me for the rest of my life. But people should learn from their mistake, on big ones they learn more. On this one I learned everything!
Your signature and date
Now, to finish up in “magic” touch you are not the one who should deliver this book. Book + one rose should be delivered by someone you trust or by delivery service.
I hoped this will help someone, it helped me several times, and that was my problem.